If you know how to talk to teens and 20-21 year olds, The Teen Employment Education Network wants to pay you for your time and experience this summer working as a professional trainer.
T.E.E.N. Works is a seven week program for teens and young adults between the ages of 14 and 21. The program offers pre-employment training and a possible paid job placement upon successful completion of the program. The goal of the program is for teens and young adults to become successful, contributing members of the workforce with strong goals for the future. T.E.E.N. Works runs from July 7 to August 21, 2014 on Mondays – Thursdays from 10a-3p.
T.E.E.N. Works Facilitators train a diverse population about 25 hours a week and are responsible for teaching the T.E.E.N. Works curriculum and assessing participants’ understanding of the training content through written evaluations and observations.
The following qualifications of a T.E.E.N. Works Facilitator are required:
- Ability to implement T.E.E.N. Works style of planning and lesson delivery
- Mandatory participation in T.E.E.N. Works facilitator training
- Minimum one year or more of experience working with youth
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Ability to work independently
- Plan and organize work according to the needs of the program participants
- Ability to read, interpret, apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and procedures to participants
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, 10a-3p and some evenings
- Ability to complete comprehensive assessments on the participants
If interested, please forward your resume to Marianne McCarney-Haesche (firstname.lastname@example.org).