- The Nyack Fire District Firefighter’s Parade from 9a-10a on Main Street.
- The Friends of the Nyack Library’s HUGE BOOK SALE from 12n to 4p. Paperbacks start at a quarter, hardcovers start at $2. Proceeds to benefit The Nyack Library, held at the Nyack Library, 59 South Broadway
- Gay Pride Rockland from 12n to 5p in the Municipal Parking Lot at Franklin and Main St. Music, vendors, entertainment, community leaders and children’s activities.
- The Palisades Fair at the mall, opening at 12n.
- Men Cooking For The Nyack Center from 5-7p. Sample the culinary specialties of professional and amateur chefs. All funds raised benefits The Nyack Center. Adults and Children are $20 and $10. Families are $50 (up to 5 people). 58 Depew Avenue, Nyack.
- Living History Family Program: “The Price of Freedom: Through the Eyes of Nyack’s Daniel Ullman,” a 2p presentation by Doug Carey at the Historical Society of Rockland County. General Ullman, a loyal congregant of Grace Church in Nyack who graduated from Yale University in 1829, was a Whig candidate for attorney-general in 1851 as well as an American Party candidate for governor of New York in 1854. This talk is part of LINCOLN AND NEW YORK, a panel exhibition from the New-York Historical Society, which probes the myths and controversies surrounding Abraham Lincoln. 20 Zukor Road, New City.