Nyack, Sept 12 — Talking time is over. Voting time is here. Here’s your primary election package including what you need to know when you go to the polls today from 6a-9p. If you don’t know where to vote, the Rockland County Board of Elections can tell you where to go.
- There are four Village of Nyack trustee candidates on the ballot — you get to vote for two of them. Here they are, listed in the same order they appear on the ballot: Anngela Vasser Cooper, Elijah Reichlin-Melnick, Marie Lorenzini, Joe Carlin.
- There are also two candidates for Rockland County Surrogate Judge: Keith Cornell and Alden Wolfe. (Pick one.)
- Read the Closing Arguments op-ed’s submitted by each Nyack Village Board Candidate.
- The trustee candidate endorsements of Nyack’s outgoing mayor, Jen White.
- Here are the websites for all of the candidates on the ballot who have websites.
Returns should start to come in around 10:15p tonight. We will post the results on Nyack News And Views when they are available.