Advertise On NyackNewsAndViews
Did we get your attention? After all, that’s what it’s all about. We’re here to help you get the attention of affluent Nyack consumers. They’re Web savvy and they make NyackNewsAndViews part of their regular online routine. And we want to share that valuable audience with small businesses who want to reach Lower Hudson Valley residents.
Here are a few great reasons to advertise on NyackNewsAndViews:
- We are the fasted growing media platform in Rockland County: Our high water mark for online readership delivered 43,000 pageviews to almost 14,000 unique visitors. As more and more people live their lives online, NyackNewsAndViews.com is leading the way for both younger and older consumers.
- We have built a trusted brand: When flood waters rush down Main Street or a hurricane sweeps in from the Northeast, when the earth shakes or political contests heat up, or when everyday folks want to know what’s happening in the arts, Nyack River Village residents come to NyackNewsAndViews.
- We know online & advertising: Our co-founder has more than 25 years of experience in advertising and media research. We can work with you to create compelling effective ads that stand out and work. We have some great case studies we can share about how we can help market your message.
- We run one local ad per page: Your message won’t get lost in a clutter of other advertisements. The more ads per page, the greater the clutter, the less likely the consumer will see or remember your message. Clutter might be a problem in print, TV and those other Websites that run lots of ads next to yours, but it’s not an issue here at NyackNewsAndViews.
- People look at our ads: How do we know? We have the research, to prove it, based on real ad campaigns run in Oct/Nov 2011.
- You can count on our advertising: After each advertising campaign is complete, we can give you a count of how many people saw your ad. It’s a benefit of Internet advertising not available in print, radio or TV.
- We have great original content: Our It Takes A Village series cartoons offer a satirical look at Life in the Nyacks. And the weekly Nyack Sketch Log feature combines eye catching drawings of Nyack architecture and land marks with insightful commentary.
- We have something for everyone: In the last year more than 50 different authors have contributed to NyackNewsAndViews. That’s more voices covering the village than all of the other news sources for Nyack combined.
- We are locally run: Unlike the two other news outlets that cover Nyack daily, we aren’t owned by a corporation in the Washington DC suburbs. We’re local and committed to spending whatever revenue we make on expanding our coverage with freelancers and students who live near Nyack. Your advertising investment in NyackNewsAndViews is an investment in Nyack, too.
Advertising rates start at $75 a week with discounts for longer schedules. Our basic ad unit is 300 pixels wide and up to 450 pixels high. Want to know more? Contact Bill Batson at Bill@NyackNewsAndViews.com or call (845) 445-8570 for more information.