Here’s a run down of what to do and where to do it this weekend.
- The Friends of the Nyacks presents “The Empress’s New Clothes” in Memorial Park, Fri-Sat, July 18-19, 7p–8:30p. Bring a blanket, chair, & picnic basket and enjoy the play!
- The Elmwood Playhouse production of Clifford Odet’s Wake and Sing, directed by Alan Demovsky opens on Fri., July 18 and runs through August 9.
The Nyack Saturday Farmer’s Market features local farmers, florists, vendors and artists from 8a-1p in the Main Street parking lot at S. Franklin in Nyack.
- Jazz vocalist Alicia Crowe performs a tribute to Ella Fitzgerald at the Elmwood Playhouse at 7p. Purchase tickets at ElmwoodPlayhouse.com or call 845-353-1313. 10 Park St, Nyack
- Jazz Week opens on Sunday night at 7:30p in Piermont with the RCJBS All-Stars featuring Scott Wendholt- trumpet, Richard Sussman- piano, Cameron Brown-bass, Steve Johns-drums + Special Guest Rich Perry-tenor sax. Turning Point Café, 468 Piermont Ave.
- It’s Comedy Open Mike @ Olives in Nyack from 6-8pm. Hosted by Dana DiTrani. 118 Main St, Nyack