During the 2009 Upper Nyack public debate about a possible sale of Petersen’s Boatyard to residential developers, one of the neighborhood’s worst fears was that the property would be turned into condos. A new buyer with a marina background was subsequently found who will be turning the 200 year old property into a valet parking lot for boats.
Upcoming Local Events
Top Viewed Content
- Local Arts Index 2014 Review: Part One
- Nyack Sketch Log’s Guide to Giving
- The GOP War On Flip-Flops
- Nyack Weekender: Twas The Night After Xmas…
- Worldwide Community First Responder, Jacqueline Cassagnol
- Hanukkah: Light ‘Em Up, Lighten Up.
- Nyack Library Receives $10,000 Donation from Kurz Foundation
- James McNew of Yo La Tengo Signs Zine & Performs at Kiam Records Shop on Sunday
- Cuomo, Christie Veto Real Port Authority Reform
- Did You Know The 200 Year History of the Nyack Library?