On the steps of Nyack’s Village Hall each morning since Sandy struck, there has been a public demonstration in civics, where elected officials inform the community of the latest post storm news. On Friday afternoon, there was a different kind of event outside of Village Hall: a demonstration of love.
Tagged: I Love Nyack
Upcoming Local Events
Top Viewed Content
- Nyack Sketch Log: School Street Syllabus
- An Earth Day Question: Why Can’t We Eat Hudson River Fish?
- Upper Nyack Holocaust Memorial Desecrated
- Reality TV Dawns As Sun Sets on Fiesta Sunrise
- Local Arts Index: Jamie Gaviola
- Orangetown Anxiety Over Anellotech
- Nyack Weekender: All That Jazz, Hiking, Biking — Plus Poetry and Brass Bands, Too
- Visual Arts For A Cause: Nyack Schools Spring Arts Show
- More Than Just Hot Air: It’s Leaf Blower Season, Again
- Nyack Sketch Log: Hand House Hosts Hitchcock Homage