We are all more connected than ever before and the internet has become a part of almost all aspects of our daily lives and with it there is increased risk of theft, fraud, and abuse. Click to learn a few tips to keep yourself safe from cyber attacks.
Here are a few things happening this week at the Nyack Library.
- FREE Assistance with NYS Health Insurance Programs, Mon at 5p
- Cuentos, Canciones y Artesania, Tue at 1p
- Kitchen Tips and Tricks of the Trade, Tue at 7p
- Fiction Book Discussion Group, Wed at 7p
- Making Mosaics Out of Ourselves, Thurs at 7p
- Creative Writing Saturdays w/Ms Laurie, Sat at 1p