Summer is not over yet! There is still time to catch up on your summer reading, and the Nyack Library staff has some recommendations to share.
Here are a few of the things happening this week at the Nyack Library.
- FREE Assistance with NYS Health Insurance Programs, Mon at 5p
- Introduction to Traditional Tae Kwon Do, Mon at 6p
- Fiction Writers Workshop, Tue at 11a
- Nyack Toastmasters, Tue at 6p
- BattleMasterz: The Art of Graphic Novel Making, Wed at 5p
- Animal Heroes of History, Thurs at 4:30p
- Jazz @ The Nyack Library featuring Vocalist Alexis Cole, Fri at 8p
- Teen Power Hour, Sun at 2p